Dress Code and Spirit Wear
STRAWBERRY HILL ESTABLISHED A DRESS CODE AS A WAY TO PROMOTE SCHOOL UNITY BY GIVING STUDENTS A SENSE OF PRIDE IN THEIR SCHOOL, ENCOURAGING A FOCUS ON ACADEMICS AND PROMOTING SAFETY BY IDENTIFYING OUR STUDENTS TO STAFF AND OUR COMMUNI TY.
DRESS CODE GUIDELINES
- Clothing with the school logo is not mandatory, although please adhere to our school colors of Red, Navy, Green or White.
- Short or long sleeve shirts in Red, Navy, Green or White.
- Pants/Shorts/Skirts/Skorts/Scooters/Jumpers in Navy or Khaki.
- Physical Education Days: Students have the option of wearing school logo or plain active wear. Students must wear sneakers on physical education days. Please, no fashion sneakers.
- Field Trip Days: Red shirts are recommended.
- Iron-on patches may be purchased by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ORDERWe have made it easy for parents to select, order and have items with the Strawberry Hill logo delivered directly to you via our online providers, Lands End & French Toast. Don’t forget to sign up on both websites for offers such as free shipping, free logo days, discounts on orders, etc.
- Online: Log on to landsend.com, click on School, Search by our school number (900189770) or by location.
- Phone: Call 800-469-2222 and reference our school number.
- Online: Log on to frenchtoast.com, click on School, Search by our school number (QS5VCMC) or by location.
Phone: Call 800-373-6248 and reference our school number.
To order spiritwear, https://strawberryhillspiritwear.com/
We are excited to share that both Land’s End and French Toast participate in programs which gives back a percentage of every order to the school! If you have gently worn logo items or spirit wear that your child has outgrown; please contact email@example.com and collection will be arranged.